Lv 5
Cathy asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 months ago

Should the government schools reopen???

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Sence the government took over "education" it has gone straight downhill. Every year they spend more money and every year the quality depreciates.

We can use the fony Wuhan virus "crisis" to reset education back to where it belongs.

"....reserved to the States respectively, or to the people." (10th amendment).

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

NO. Can't we at least protect the kids, for God's sake?

• 5 months ago

Yes, schools in my area opened today. If a vaccine is ineffective or there is no vaccine at all, should schools stay closed forever?

• y
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Where, be specific becouse the conditions on the ground, are different everywhere.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Homeschooling produces HIGHER math and language scores on standard tests. Democrat government schools produce more bad voters, violence, sex transmitted diseases and other Democrat behaviors.

Source(s): It depends on what YOU want out of 'schools.' Party 'members' or students prepared for WORK/advanced degrees.
  • 5 months ago

No. Its killing children. Infecting teachers. This administration has done nothing to correct things. Too busy worrying about themselves than the American people.

• 5 months ago

Would be nice, but unfortunately, Trump is too incompetent to get this outbreak under control  and the virus is running rampant.   So sending your kids to school could end up killing your mom or other family member since asymptomatic kids are a known transmission vector for the deadly coronavirus.I do have to say one thing though.  When Republican leadership fails, it always seems to fail spectacularly.  This, the Iraq War, trade with china, I mean their screw ups are LEGENDARY, and feeds into their own adopted notion that government is incompetent.   All this is while every other country is doing better.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.