My girlfriend told me to remove my socks during sex, but she wears socks herself. Why is that, and is this weird?

My girlfriend told me to remove my socks during sex, but she still wears socks herself during sex. I asked her why and she just said that she likes how I look and feel to her without socks during sex, but feels more comfortable wearing socks herself, even tho I think that it is weird if she is wearing socks and I am not. Anyway, I removed them and she did not, but I still think that it is hypocritical. Why is that? Is it weird? Is anyone else or their SO like that?

Favorite Answer

It’s easier to orgasm with the right body temperature, and socks help you keep warm while naked. But it doesn’t look that sexy, I guess that’s why.

Well when I had sex with my girlfriend for the very first time. she had socks on but I didn't since I had sandals on.  Second time we had sex she had her socks off.