I don't want to sleep because it's a waste of time. Work or Play?

I am working in a field I don't like but it's acceptable. My work is eating my time and I like gaming and watching a nine heavily. Not a good combo.

I need sleep my body needs it but I stay up because I feel that I won't get to get my ME time at all if I sleep ....

I am even tired to do my ME time.

I also have work to do at home most of the time even without the lockdown thing.

It's annoying how this world work to be honest it's like your YOU life is not into consideration due to the harsh environment life became and the financial and whatever demand's it demands.

Just say your opinion I am just a complaining person.

Favorite Answer

Sleep isn't waste of time it's as important as eating & drinking. 

When a person don't get enough sleep they become aggressive and they show symptoms like not being able to trust anyone.  They could become anxious and it's proved that not getting sleep cause so many mental problems. I'm not gonna say my opinion but you better search find out how bad iz it to not sleep 

• 4 days ago

Sleep is not a waste of time. It is a natural need for our bodies and mind. It is important as eating and drink. Sleep helps us to keep our minds fresh.

• 4 days ago

Sleep is the most important part of life.

• 6 days ago

Regular sleep is necessary if you want to live any length of an average life.

Sleep is a vital, often neglected, component of every person's overall health and well-being. Sleep is important because it enables the body to repair and be fit and ready for another day. Getting adequate rest may also help prevent heart disease, increased illness duration, and excess weight gain.

you need to get some sleep or you wont have the energy for work or play

If you dont you want be good at anything.

thats up to you but everyone needs some sleep