Although most polls show Biden leading Trump, websites such as Yahoo answers show that things are in favor of Trump. Who should be believed?

Most polls show Joe Biden leading over President Donald Trump by atleast 6 points. However, on Question-Answer websites such as Yahoo Answers, people answer in favor of Trump when asked as to who will win the presidential election. So who is to be believed - the Polls or these websites??

Favorite Answer

Because internet sites aren't representative samples.  Think of the 1948 U.S. election, when Truman won over Dewey.  A newspaper made a telephone poll & found most respondents favoured Dewey, so it printed a paper with "Dewey Wins" as the headline.  He in fact lost.  Most people then didn't have telephones.  

Same thing now: Many people (still) don't have computers.  Even if they do, most don't waste their time with sites like this.  Believe me - talk to people.  In Canada, far less than 10%, & probably less than 5% have any use for the fat dotard Orange Fraud.  Come November, he won't merely lose:  He's going to get SMOKED.         

People that get polled tend to the left.  people towards the right tend to carry through and vote.

I know this is not what you asked.....but I believe in my vote....and I'm voting for Biden..

• ?

The difference is that the polls don't ask Russian agents who they will vote for.

This site seems to be full of low IQ Republicans who would vote for a gorilla if they were standing for office..

• ?

There are very few people on Y!A with a vote.  It's where elderly Englishmen argue with American grade school kids.

It really doesn't matter who is leading now. A LOT can happen to alter those figures in 3 months.