Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

If Joe Biden gets elected and gets dementia, could his health become a threat that he presses the buttons to launch nuclear missiles  ?

Just asking because it would become a very dangerous situation in my opinion..

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Are you really dumb enough to think that the president can nuke someone just by pressing a button? The process is far more involved and can’t be done accidentally. Biden does not have dementia, but anyone can develop Alzheimer’s at that age. Don’t forget Reagan ACTUALLY had Alzheimer’s while in office. After 8 years, he still had his cabinet members wearing name tags because he couldn’t memorize the names of the people he appointed. Scary! I can tell Biden is still sharp. He’s not a great speaker, so he sometimes stumbles over words, but so do a lot of people (Trump especially!). Given Biden’s age, it’s a possibility that his mental or physical health could decline. If that happens, I’d hope he would resign and let Harris become president. I find it far more concerning that trump has the nuclear codes. That man is a mentally unstable sociopath with a huge ego. I could see him nuking the whole planet just because he’s upset at losing the election. Im sorta joking, but not totally. I could see him spending those 2.5 months between Election Day and Inauguration Day doing horrible and irreparable damage to this country. It’s actually terrifying!

• ?
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

he already has it........

• 8 months ago

Impossible.  Need two people to launch any missiles.

Peace.

• ?
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

As dangerous as TRUMP having the code?  Oh wait, he is 37 (you know, born in the 1980s), in perfect mental and physical health, and never ever shows signs of dementia, right?

I think you are being overdramatic, as the president can't somehow launch nuclear weapons alone.  There are many steps to do this. I would suggest read a book.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • xg6
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

I'm sure the current staff of the White House has replaced the Nuclear Football with a mock up and gave Donny an incorrect code 

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

If Reagan gets elected and gets dementia, could his health become a threat that he presses the buttons to launch nuclear missiles?

If Bush gets elected and gets dementia, could his health become a threat that he presses the buttons to launch nuclear missiles?

If Clinton gets elected and gets dementia, could his health become a threat that he presses the buttons to launch nuclear missiles?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.