Which city would you have chosen if you could have been raised in any large or somewhat large city?

Any city in the world...

• Lili
    Favorite Answer

I WAS raised in a city -- Columbus, Ohio -- and I've lived in many cities since. 

I've lived in New Haven, Connecticut and just outside of Hartford, Connecticut, and also in Boston, Philadelphia, Los Angeles, Rome, Italy, Parma, Italy, and just outside of Paris.  I lived in New Jersey, close enough to New York to be in and out regularly, and I am now in Chicago.

As for where I would like to have been raised, it's a toss-up between Boston and Chicago. Both cities are spectacular and absolutely fascinating.

Don't believe anything Donald Trump says about Chicago. He's either lying or just has no idea what he's talking about. As usual.

Maybe Prague in the Czech Republic.

Montreal - nice weather, lots of culture / different languages, job opportunities ..