How to dislodge testicle from bookshelf?

I've got myself into a bit of a predicament at the library today. Me and my friend Gustav were playing a good ol' game of Throw the Testies when he tossed my little fella a bit too far and it got stuck between a pair of french novels sitting atop a shelf a little too high for me to reach.

NOTE: I don't want to ask one of the staff because I'm known in this library for previous questionable acts such as getting naked and swinging from ceiling light to ceiling light like I lived in the jungle for half my life. By asking I'm scared they'll recognize me and blacklist me from going there again :(.

Please somebody help urgently.

Favorite Answer

EPIC TROLLTARD FAIL

Pry it loose!!!

• John P

Any way at all, as long as you don't balls it up.

This may very well be the most entertaining example of light trolling I've read in a while. AND you managed to hook Needy Sinner. Nice!

Wow, what some guys do to entertain themselves.  Say penis and feel edgy.

You are such an epic fail   :)

Thank you for showing us.

Stop being such a pussy and face your fears you european little shitstain!!! AMERICA IS SO BIG THAT ME MYSELF MANAGED TO TALK TO LIBRARY STAFF AFTER DRIVING MY REAL MAN TRUCK INTO THE WALL!!