Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Jessenia asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 months ago

What are your thoughts on the Navy Seal who killed Bin Laden now beign banned from Delta Airlines for not wearing a mask?

This man says he saved America from Osama therefore hes special and shouldnt wear a mask

Did Delta make the right call?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Altogether, Bin Laden killed around 5,000 Americans.  So far Coronavirus has killed 178,000 Americans.  Anyone refusing to wear a mask should be put under house arrest.

• Sam
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

I'm with Delta..........

• 8 months ago

Thanks for your service. Wear a mask.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Delta made the right call. It doesn't matter what he did in the past, not wearing a mask during this crisis is saying you're unpatriotic and don't give a damn about other Americans. I served 20 years in the US Navy, I have emphysema, and I wear a mask.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Delta's a business trying everything it can to stay in business. Since masks are mandatory in many of the places Delta flies to it has to make sure all its passengers obey these mandates. This guy's a tool for not wearing a mask unless he has some medical reason not to. Delta though is likewise employing a wee too much overkill in using this to glean publicity for how safe it is to fly Delta during the pandemic. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.