Jessenia asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 months ago

What are your thoughts on the Navy Seal who killed Bin Laden now beign banned from Delta Airlines for not wearing a mask?

This man says he saved America from Osama therefore hes special and shouldnt wear a mask

Did Delta make the right call?

Favorite Answer

Altogether, Bin Laden killed around 5,000 Americans.  So far Coronavirus has killed 178,000 Americans.  Anyone refusing to wear a mask should be put under house arrest.

• Sam

I'm with Delta..........

Thanks for your service. Wear a mask.

Delta made the right call. It doesn't matter what he did in the past, not wearing a mask during this crisis is saying you're unpatriotic and don't give a damn about other Americans. I served 20 years in the US Navy, I have emphysema, and I wear a mask.

• Foofa

Delta's a business trying everything it can to stay in business. Since masks are mandatory in many of the places Delta flies to it has to make sure all its passengers obey these mandates. This guy's a tool for not wearing a mask unless he has some medical reason not to. Delta though is likewise employing a wee too much overkill in using this to glean publicity for how safe it is to fly Delta during the pandemic.