Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdoption · 2 months ago

Would it be completely inappropriate for me to tell my girlfriend to put her kid up for adoption?

It’s from a previous relationship and I have no interest in it. Tbh, it’s just getting in the way. We can’t have sex as often as I’d like because the kid is always around. The dad doesn’t seem to have any interest in it either. As far as I’m aware, he’s never even met the kid. I think it would be best for all involved if it got put up for adoption.

What a disgrace ,have you no compassion for a child ???

If you want a relationship with this woman , you need to be a Man and stop acting like a teenager , and treating this woman like an object for sex. If you don't want to Man up and take on responsibility, then you should leave her . If that child was you, would you want to be put up for adoption , because your mommy was too busy with a boyfriend ???? I don't think so .

Sorry for being Harsh, but the truth stings .

Either accept the child or leave the woman , there is plenty of woman out there that are single, young and childless.

This may sound harsh, but if you are not interested in knowing her child, then you need to leave the relationship. It is mainly the mom and dads business to raise the kid and don't get caught in the middle of it. No sense of continuing the relationship if you're not going to commit yourself to someone that has a kid from a previous relationship. 

Yes. Goodness, I hope you’re a troll. 

Yeah, what could possibly go wrong?

• Ocimom

That would be horrible.  The fact you refer to the child as "it" is cruel, abusive and shows what kind of person you really are.  End the relationship now and go get a vasectomy and never have children and don't even date.

It would be completely inappropriate for you to tell your girlfriend to put her kid up for adoption. Break up with your girlfriend and find a girlfriend who doesn't have any kids and doesn't want any kids. Protect yourself against having any kids.

Tbf, I wouldn’t want to raise another dude’s kid either. I don’t think it’s unreasonable to ask her to find somewhere else for the child to live.

OMG I seriously hope you are trolling right now. Otherwise, you are the one that needs to be gotten rid of. She needs to put you to the curb with the rest of the garbage.

This is common in Troll society. I'm surprised she hasn't done it already.

Yes, go ahead and tell her that. 

Then get back to us and let us know how things turned out for you.