Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 2 months ago

Do you live in an area with alot of illegal aliens? What is it like?

Favorite Answer

Most places IN S CALIFORNIA will ask you DO YOU SPEAK SPANISH and tell you it's a JOB REQUIREMENT for applying for a job at a place such as a warehouse, McDonalds, Any fast food place, etc.

'

SO glad I got out of that state a couple years ago.. I refuse to ever go back even to visit family.. Its turned into NORTHERN MEXICO..

We have many immigrants where I am. I know of only a few illegal people. I know them and they are nice people and needed a chance in America. They know some English but thankfully, we all took Spanish in my town in high school so we can communicate. We have Chinese immigrants here too but they're all legal (from what I know). There's quite a few of them who are doctors and I'm pretty sure you need to be legal for that. Sometimes, I see parties for people who have gotten their citizenship. One of my friends immigrated from China and she finally gained citizenship. Did you know you have to wait 5 years after getting your green card before you can apply for citizenship? I sure didn't. I learned a lot. Also, I think it is easier to be undocumented when you're from a bordering country. 

I don't know the immigration status of the people in my neighborhood. 

• Fred G

If I had to choose to keep one of two bad groups. Illegals and African Americans.. I would keep the illegals in a second.. I'll take illegals mooching off govt and trashing the neighborhood over being mugged or killed and hated for no reason. 

• Foofa

I live in the national epicenter of illegal migration and it's kinda like the movie 'Elysium'. Nothing segregates cities more than having a permanent underclass.

• Prince

Yeah. Tiny little Grey people with huge heads flying in and out of the neighbourhood in saucers night and day. Trump coming around with his bucket collecting demon semen and alien dna at ALL hours. 

I live in the Washington, D.C. area, which is full of people from other countries. I can't tell the legal ones from the illegal ones because they don't wear signs.

Half ghetto half Mexico. 

• enn

Really, really good burritos.

Yes, but I don't care. I rarely think about it. As long as they're good people I couldn't care less what their status was.