R&S nut jobs... How wacky do you perceived yourself? ?

Just to clarify the extent of the wackyness:

How wacky on this scale? 

1 being low... 

1. Was accidentally wacky once in 1984 after my colleagues drugged my coffee

2. I'm not really a wacky person, I like playing Bridge and James Taylor

3. I'm a serious person and don't engage in wackiness on any level unless challenged by lower intellects to prove my sense of humour. 

4. I was nearly wacky once, but it's over now

5. I'm 50% wacky:50% rational. You can call me wacktional

6. I could see myself one day becoming Howard Hughes 

7. I'm a Jehovahs witness living in Afghanistan. 

8. My name is Elon Musk, I park my car in space. 

9. I'm a Republican politician tasked nightly with going onto the news to explain Lord Trump's latest Twitter rant

10. I find Lector's character in Silence of the Lambs disturbing autobiographical and thought Dextor was a sitcom. 

Somewhere on that scale? 

• Harold
    Favorite Answer

You missed me out, I am at least a 16 (off my trolley).  I believe the walls are looking at me and won't eat apricots on a tank. 

I believe in God&the bible. I believe in the church To your question my answer is 5 i believe If you ask God for wisdom he answers freely Book of James something cool happen last night Isaiah 24:10 Watch a youtube video by the catholic church they were discussing mystics talking about 3 days of darkness where man cannot go outside. I ask God about the truth of this He showed me  

As Gods are fickle and span very little time in the scheme of things, it would be prudent to pretend to believe what pays the best at any given time. So I'm an 11.

• Yoda

I'm defo a 6 on the scale