What does it mean when you dream of being inside a house that has too many rooms?

Favorite Answer

Generally the dreamer is best placed to answer this question - with a little guidance.

However I would surmise this dream means you feel overburdened with choices in life and are having trouble deciding which options are best for you.

sounds like you are really confused about something in your life...doors represent opportunities

Probably means that your house is pretty big. I could borrow a room or two to help with that if you don't mind 😁

Source(s): Your house's blueprints

means you're in a big *** house

A lot of choices and decisions have to be made.

Do you feel like there are too many family members, or other people in your Life?  Maybe you feel swamped with obligations, and feel overloaded.  A smaller home would seem to me to have a cozy feel to it, and that would comfort you. 

It sounds like life is too complicated for you to understsnd.

IMO, you have too many things you're worrying about and each room represents a worry. 

You feel lost because you're not in control.

Has something to do with recognizing new developments according to google 

Idk. But I’ve had dreams of being in a house where I couldn’t find my way out. I think it means you are unsettled, or something.