Do you agree with the lockdown restrictions due to Covid 19?

I don't because that only made things worse rather than for the better, plus it didn't make any sense that the big box stores were making record profits while the small businesses had to shut down.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Med 10
    Lv 6
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I believe it is all a bunch o hooey. Fear and more fear. Control of the masses. Lies about how many deaths there are. Hospitals making millions. Mask manufactures making money. Test results falsified. So much corruption involved. Yes there is a virus out there, but so are millions more that can make a person sick. Money, one of the filthest things people can handle, but no one ever told you to wash your hands everytime you touched it. How many people sanitize the top of a can of soda out of a vending machine before they put their lips to it? Wipe bottons off before they push them on elevators / vending machines etc. Yes do what your told without question, and see those like Dr. Falsey when he brags and blows about him always wearing a mask. Then he is caught at a ball game with his mask off along with his wife  who also has her mask off, and the doctor almost setting on the lap of the guy next to him.It's a joke. You did notice they kept the booze stores open and the gun stores. So no I believe lockdowns cause more family problems by not being able to get away from eachother.

• 2 months ago

YES THEY ARE TRYING TO KEEP PPL ALIVE...BE GRATEFUL...WE ALL HAVE TV SETS AND PAPERS TO READ SO HAVE FUN...

• 2 months ago

We can't say the government didn't warn us.  If we want to go out now we know what is out there and have no one to blame but ourselves if something goes wrong.  Some are able to confine themselves longer.  But most are going to have to get out and take the risk.  Some are going to repent.  Some won't.  It is what it is.  Or, do you want the government to make it a strict military order where nobody has any choice?  

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.