What does 80 year old Joe Biden have to sell, besides 50 years of bigotry and smart *** remarks?

As it turns out, Joe Byedones supporters aren't all that bright either. In fact, most employers wont hire them and their criminal records.

Favorite Answer

I'm amazed that Biden's corruption and pedophilia and senility isn't a deal breaker for democrats.  Sadly, these filthy vermin have very low standards.

Biden's bigotry is more like my own than Trump's.

I actually believe in the principal of of equality ,under the law , granted to everyone  under the constitution -- albeit considered out dated ,today ,under Trump .

• James

At least we are bright enough to not vote Republican.

• Sam

Anyone but Dump.

You ain't got a whole lot of room to talk. I'm fairly certain that a guy who dresses in drag and hangs out in women's locker rooms either has or will have a criminal record. Good lord Pamela I swear I am trying my best not to insult you but it is difficult.  After ten hours in the Texas sun flipping cars I want to tell you exactly what you can do with your opinion but I got to wake up and do it again when the sun comes up.

Joe is a man of principle, faith, and love for family and country.  God bless Joe.

• Yavan

Coming from Trumpsters, the criticism of Biden is hilarious.

Trump is just a thief. He was there to steal. Conservative America are a bunch of stupid suckers.

''As long as he shares my prejudice!''

What else do Democrat's have.