What does 80 year old Joe Biden have to sell, besides 50 years of bigotry and smart *** remarks?

As it turns out, Joe Byedones supporters aren't all that bright either. In fact, most employers wont hire them and their criminal records.

Attachment image

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm amazed that Biden's corruption and pedophilia and senility isn't a deal breaker for democrats.  Sadly, these filthy vermin have very low standards.

• 2 months ago

Biden's bigotry is more like my own than Trump's.

I actually believe in the principal of of equality ,under the law , granted to everyone  under the constitution -- albeit considered out dated ,today ,under Trump .

• James
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

At least we are bright enough to not vote Republican.

• Sam
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Anyone but Dump.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

You ain't got a whole lot of room to talk. I'm fairly certain that a guy who dresses in drag and hangs out in women's locker rooms either has or will have a criminal record. Good lord Pamela I swear I am trying my best not to insult you but it is difficult.  After ten hours in the Texas sun flipping cars I want to tell you exactly what you can do with your opinion but I got to wake up and do it again when the sun comes up.

• 2 months ago

Joe is a man of principle, faith, and love for family and country.  God bless Joe.

• Yavan
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Coming from Trumpsters, the criticism of Biden is hilarious.

Trump is just a thief. He was there to steal. Conservative America are a bunch of stupid suckers.

''As long as he shares my prejudice!''

• 2 months ago

What else do Democrat's have. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.