patton_90 asked in PetsDogs · 3 months ago

What is this growth on my dog's paw?

She is over 11 years old, chocolate labrador retriever.

Vets apparently suck during COVID because I have tried to make appointments at the 2 closest ones and no responses. =( 

She does have tumors already, allergies, and arthritis. Did I mention she is old? Could this be a tumor? To me it just looks like a sore of some sort. 

Although no one can diagnose here, isn’t it natural to be curious of what it is? 

You can’t diagnose yourself with high cholesterol, leukemia, hiv, fibromyalgia, Crohn’s disease, Covid 19, etc., but we still look it up. 

Favorite Answer

Could be anything from a sebaceous cyst or histiocytoma to a grade III mast cell tumor.

You know that no one here can diagnose this, right?  

Looks like some cancer nothing to see here bud 

Since there are so many different skin problems in dogs it is hard or next to impossible for any of us to know what it is.  You will need a Vet to look at it.  There are no Vets on this site.  I suppose it could be a tumor but it will take a Vet to diagnose just what it is.  Right now, it looks harmless.  Watch it for physical changes, growth, change in color or shape.