My boyfriend cheated on me?!!!?

We’ve been dating for a month now and I found out yesterday that for the first two weeks that we dated he was texting+sexting another girl. He invited her over to his house when his parents were out of town but she wanted to go clubbing with her friends instead. He even invited her to Ecuador to the permaculture study Centre that I invited him to!!! I saw the messages by snooping through his phone when he accidentally left it unlocked (I know I’m terrible). He sent the last text, she didn’t respond, so it could have gone on longer. When I confronted him about it he was really sorry and admitted that he messed up. He said that our relationship was still pretty new and that he knew the girl for a long time. I didn’t think that was a good excuse because I talked to him about exclusivity in our relationship at least two times when we started dating and he said he was ready for that. He keeps apologizing and saying that he wants a serious relationship with me and to start a family with me one day and buy land with me in Ecuador. He drove out six hours to come camping with me (I found out about all this during that camping trip btw). What are your opinions? Should I give him another chance, is it okay to cheat when a relationship is still new? or is this a sign that I should quit while I’m ahead? I’m a little repulsed just thinking of him tbh but I feel bad for him too a little bit. 

• Tj

Time for him to be your EX

• Ricky

Yes give him another chance. Your just being insecure 

Anytime you’re in a committed relationship it’s not all right to cheat. But I don’t know if you guys had a discussion that you were going to be monogamous and just with each other. And if he repulses you don’t feel bad about it you’re hurt you’re angry he cheated that’s understandable. And if you can’t trust him then you don’t be with him because you won’t be happy. Do you need to build trust no you’re self worth respect and self awareness and love is so empowering. We need to learn your value and all that you are you do you know that you deserve to be treated like a queen put on a pedestal and settle for nothing but the best because you’re a beautiful woman and that’s just the way it is. Find your confidence don’t let him get in your head and take away your power and make you feel depressed or sad or any kind of negative way about yourself because it’s not you. Warrior goddess is a resource to help you learn what I am saying is truth. It took me many many years to figure it out I never believed I was deserving of anything but low life scum dude then I learn to our M and I deserve the best of everything and I will cause a rise.

• Nat

Bruh Lol don’t be stupid. He doesn’t give a **** about you. Leave while you still have your dignity