Poll: COVID-19 A BIOLOGICAL WEAPON?

Do you think China launched COVID-19 into the world as a biological weapon of war? 

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm not sure, but don't you all at least think it does seem a little suspicious that countries like the United States, United Kingdom and France have all been affected by the virus more than China. Especially considering that China has a higher population than anywhere else in the world. It seems like China could've done more to stop the virus from spreading worldwide but they didn't give a damn.

• 1 month ago

Noppa, but for sure China is the one and only country to blame for this global disaster. They have hidden the Covid to the whole world for 2 months. Not to mention the responsibilities they got by causing it, even if not on purpose. 

I am angry because many people don't understand this. Too many people in the world are fascinated by Chinese propaganda. That sucks. 

• 1 month ago

Wouldn't surprise me. They're a bunch of aśsholes 

• Jill
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No I don't. If they were using it as a weapon don't you think they would have released it outside of China?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

God sent it to punish us for our sins. 

Amos 8:4-12

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

no i think it is a foreign faction. under false regulation claims, they released the bats.

• David
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I doubt it considering their own people got infected too.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

NO````````````````````````````.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.