Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 months ago

Why ar girls so selfish?

You ask a hot girl to give or sell you you a sweaty bra, and she goes "buy your own bra and wear it yourself" like it would be the same thing, and she has avoided you as much as possible afterward

• Orla C

EEeuuww. 

I'm with her. You are disgusting. 

It took me too long to even think about learning a basic truth: don't grovel over a delightful lady. Ladies, all ladies are incredibly unreliable. You're thinking, 'Actually no, not April from the exercise center! She's so together and such a chill off to-earth chick.' Nope. April as well. A ton of ladies may seem to have it together yet start to expose what's underneath and you get to the shaky insane psycho infant ***** with daddy issues. They don't need somebody who loves them since where it counts they don't such as themselves. They need somebody who's Rock Solid since they realize they're going to self-destruct. This is the reason you'll discover such huge numbers of 10 sort ladies with terrible shmoes. Truly, the shmoe, as a rule has cash, yet he's either so beguiled by her that he lets her do anything she desires ( Billy Joel She's Always a Woman to Me) or, he doesn't endure her horse crap and she, 'regards that.' ladies' brain research generally is entirely powerless. On the off chance that she's out right disagreeable to you overlook it and keep your self-restraint, remain on subject and she'll change her tune eventually.This sounds extremely unpleasant I understand, and a great deal like the exhortation my uncle used to give me when I was youthful. I was unable to accept he was such a skeptic. I was an all out sentimental, and put stock in uniformity in adoration ( I despite everything do somewhat.) But the everyday truth of individuals is not all that much. Men or ladies in the event that they want to exploit you they will. Get solid in yourself, that is everything you can do.

im into soiled panties.............

Loser...................

• k w

Don't know !...........Do ya ?........

Right from the start this sick request is going to make a woman avoid you at all costs.  as you probably give off major creeper vibes from miles away.  No normal person wants to encourage a sick fetish like yours.  Go find a dominatrix if you are this hard up for smelly used undergarments.  If you start stalking women IRL all you will end up with is jail time.

You're a disgusting person, I like imagining what your friends and family would think if they knew you post perverted low IQ questions on a dead site. Ahh.. I can dream.