Help Finding Old Children’s Maze Book??

When I was young, I had a children’s book that I loved more than most things. I can’t remember the name, but it had something to do with a cat chasing a mouse through a series of incredibly complicated mazes. For example, one of the pages was the mouse getting into some electronics, and you had to follow the massive jumble of wires with your finger, in order to find the correct wire that led to the “checkpoint on the right side of the page, allowing you to turn the page and go to the next room. Does anyone have the same book?? I wish I could provide a picture, but I have found nothing in my research to find it. Please include pictures of you can; I will know it when I see it. Thank you!!

• j153e

You might try researching "Treasure Trails" by Kim Blundell and Jenny Tyler.  Features a cat and a mouse :-)