Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 month ago

Why is it so difficult for some women to realize that they will never be married to a Hollywood celebrity?

For example my sister is so delusional that she thinks that Harry Styles will message her back on Instagram and ask her to marry him. She messages him every day hoping he will write back to her and he never has in over 3 years of her messaging him everyday. She says she will never date anyone else but him and has it in her mind that he will fall in love with her one day

She is 32 years old

• Cathy

Most 32 year olds are past celebrity crushes and waiting on a celeb to marry them. I also threw around the idea of marrying a famous singer once - but I was a TEENAGER. Your sister needs to grow up and get with reality.

• Kieth

Eighth grade, all of the girls were silly stupid for Donnie Osmond. (yeah, I'm old) It was hilarious, a bunch of 13 and 14 year old girls getting all emotional, thinking they had a shot. One girl, a polished little princess,  had his name written all over her notebooks, with little sayings like "Do you love me?" or " Will we be married? " I got one of her notebooks and where she had the marriage question on it, I wrote, "No! You're a stupid little girl." When she saw it, she started crying uncontrollably , she nearly got sick. Us guys were laughing, and she started calling us names that didn't even make sense. "Waah! You mean booger snot hair heads!" The more she yelled , the more we laughed. Good times, good times.