What is the best facemask that is breathable and has no fibers on the interior that stands to CDC standards?

My dad is very sensitive to face masks that has "hairs" in the interior and makes him cough. He also says "he cant breath " and finds every excuse not to wear one or does not wear it properly, which is aggravating and reckless in my opinion. Is there a good face mask that stands to cdc standards that I should purchase for him. I will do what ever I can as long as he WEARS A MASK!

He is just making stupid excuses and will not be happy whatever you give him. I wear a mask whenever I am out because I would rather stay alive. 

I have no trouble breathing at all. 

He can’t breathe is just an excuse. A doctor used an oximeter to measure his oxygen level while putting on surgical masks. 1 mask, his oxygen level was 99%. 2 masks, 99%. He put on 6 masks and his oxygen level intake was still 99%. This is surgical masks which are very thin. 

Denim gives the best breathability. For reusable masks, cotton does the best job in keeping breath vapors inside the mask. 

If he doesn’t want any hair then he’ll need a gas mask. All masks have fibers which allows people to breathe through it while keeping the wet breath inside the mask. It also allows the wet breath to evaporate. 

Tell him to stop being a buttercup and suck it up. I wear a surgical mask 5 days a week at work. I wear it from the time I leave my place until I get home after work.