Should I quit my job?

My manager leaving me in charge on night shift everyday, but my coworkers can walk all over me and not listen to me if they don’t want to. He says I have to respect them and if I don’t they don’t have to listen to me which makes no sense because I’m just trying to do my job. Should I just leave because I think it’s too much responsibility for an 18-year-old

• Respect is earned, that's what I've been taught. If some one does a good job on some thing then give them some respect. People are walking all over you probably because you're too nice and they're taking advantage of that. You're in charge, show them you can be a leader. 

If you don't want to be in charge, then ask your manager to put some one else in charge. 

tell him to give you another figure of Authority to be in charge with, or you'll quit, it's harder to walk over two people in charge