Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Does anyone really think Democrats are actually trying to win the election?

First off, they pick the worst candidate running. An 80 year old with advanced dementia who has a history of racism, rape and child molestation. 

Then to make things worse, BLM is rioting in the streets because of police violence and demanding a black VP so the democrats give them a VP candidate who is a descendant of slave owners and as DA refused to prosecute cases where cops killed minorities. 

@Alabama- there have been 8 polls released since the +13 poll. Since them the average is +7 which is far below where Hillary was at the same point and she still lost. All of those polls were before Kamala. 

@Where- Trump is 8 years younger than Biden and i challenge you to prove he's showing any signs of dementia

@Where- Trump was 70 when he was sworn in. Biden would be 78. 78-70=8. You need to do better research. 

Favorite Answer

Actually I do feel they are just going through the motions.  I dont get a feeling of a real race being run.  There's no energy or hunger to win. I felt the same with Hilary.   They are super casual which is rather weird and I'm not the only one that feels that way. Other people have mentioned it to me first.

of course we're trying. We got the one candidate guaranteed to defeat your god-emperor Dump (;

• Dan

I wanted to vote for Biden because I was not happy with the job Trump has done. But then he picked this woman. India's people and leaders are celebrating. That's foreign influence. I can't let Kamala become president. So now I can't vote for Biden. 

It does indeed seem that they're trying to lose. Biden/Harris? C'mon, get real.

• Trump is 74 but he also has the same symptoms

EDIT: A little research shows that the age difference is only 3 and a half years dumbass. My evidence for Trump's dementia? His press conferences are all the evidence I need.

Of course they're going to win.  Based on the answers here, looks like it'll be a landslide in their favor, too.  "cat, pig, lama".  LOL!!

Of course they’re trying to win.  Do you think it’s easy to keep Joe Biden locked in the basement so that he doesn’t end up in front of a microphone talking about leg hair again?  

• Mike

Yes. No one believes your idiotic Russian talking points. Just give it up already. 

It’s like what’s the point of voting when both sides suck

Is that why Biden has a 13 point lead in the polls? 

@op, horseshit, Hillary never had greater than 50% approval in all of 2016 nor was she ever more than 4 points over Trump. 

Try some more lies. 

@OP, the difference between 74 and 77 is 8?

Math is clearly beyond you.