Why do college students like to go to sleep at 3 am and wake up at noon everyday?

Favorite Answer

they're lazy bums.    

• .

To be fair, they have the rest of their life to get up at 5-6 am for a boring office job, let them enjoy while they can.

A lot of that depends on your class schedule, how determined they are to succeeding etc .. 

I've had semesters with 5 classes, a job, mandatory volunteering + classroom observations, 

so while there were nights I finally got done around 2 in the morning, was back up again at 6.

• Lee

Because they're not real college students. Their courses are not intensive because the calibre of the student population is low. In other words, it's simply not competitive enough. Real college students (Ivy League or those within the QS World University Rankings Top 100) do not have it easy at all. 

• Brian

When I was at the Univeristy all my classes where late afternoon or evening courses. No need to be up early.