Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Bob
Lv 7
Bob asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 months ago

Some states are already saying their Post Office will not get all ballots delivered in time to be counted because of underfunding?

SO, is Trump's Post Office Supression Plan working for him?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Favorite Answer

The Trump-peddling crowd is in a panic, and so are the Congressional Republicans now caught between an Eden snake personification of evil and their own enabling cowardice for the past three years.  

The United States Post Office is in the Constitution and we, the American people, will RISE UP EN MASSE to protect our postal services and the postal workers, Bob.  I think the national union leaders for our post office should counter the corrupt behind-the-scenes ALT-RIGHT white nationalism of this Eden-snake Trump administration by immediately RUNNING ADS that appeal to the American people, showing us how to best support them as the assaults on the P.O. continue.  Some people offer Christmas or Thanksgiving bonuses to postal workers in my neck of the woods, so maybe we could all BUY PRODUCTS, or offer cash bonuses or set up a FUND ME page to pay for what Trump's corrupt appointee with conflicts of interests is trying to take away.  

VOTE!  

Source(s): of
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

I'm disgusted that trump is blatantly trying to cheat to to win an election. trump and his followers don't realize that mail-in voting has been constitutional since 1864. Only now, with a corrupt president who has been investigated countless times, does a president think it's going to be an stolen election if voting by mail is permitted. What the hell?

"Absentee voting provisions were first added to the constitution in 1864 (Article XIII of the Amendments to the 1818 Constitution) to allow Civil War soldiers to vote by absentee ballot".

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Sure. Let's do Mail in ballots. Vote in November and wait till say March next year or maybe the following year, to see who is the Next President. 

• ?
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

i cant even get my orders on time .. and they think voting is gonna work by mail lol .. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 months ago

Obama's bungling crippled the USPS. President Trump is doing everything to contain costs, but it is too late. We should sell it off to private industry and return the funds to the treasury.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

I’ll just have to vote against him in person then

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.