Instead of mail-in-voting. Why don't we just allow voting at Walmart? Everyone seems to be able to make to that store...?

Update:

@Rick

LOLOL

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Clive
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No reason why not.  It's all down to where your state decides to open polling stations, and if the most convenient place in your area is Walmart, and they have the space for it, they can do that.

Voting can be anywhere.  Where I am, it's mostly church halls, but that's only because they're handy.  In my younger days, I always got the day off school for elections because they used the school hall.  In remote areas, sometimes you get a temporary Portakabin or someone's garage.  Honestly, I'm not joking.  So why not Walmart?  Or whatever supermarket is most popular near you.  Put a temporary cabin in the parking lot if there isn't space inside the store.  Great idea, and get your shopping done at the same time.

I kind of do this anyway - my polling station is a church hall a short walk away along the high street, so I go and vote and do some shopping on the walk back.

The problem we've been seeing is not enough polling stations so people have to travel miles.  That's Trump's aim - make it harder to vote so he wins.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Liberals don’t shop at Walmart. They shop at Sachs 5th Ave. that is, if their comrades haven’t looted, destroyed or burnt it down on them.

Attachment image
  • 1 month ago

I can't. There is no Walmart in my city (San Francisco). 

• 1 month ago

or the DMV.....or the welfare office.....or the unemployment office.... or the state clinics doing COVID testing...

....people line up by the hundreds at each of those places every day of the week and not a single state official has urged they be shut down for health reasons....

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Rick
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I LIKE that idea !!!   MIGHT WORK !!!  shopping list:  bread, coke, fishing tackle, oil filter, vote ...............

TRUMP 2020 !! ><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

50% of the folks that drove there to vote would claim that they don't have a photo Id.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

walmart might accidentally hand a democrat a job application, thats too scary for them

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Seems everyone Trump knows makes it Mar A Lago, why not you? Can't fly or drive

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.