Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 months ago

How do you feel about Trump trying to suppress the vote by limiting the US Postal Service ?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Jeff S
    Lv 7
    7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Just another attempt to end the United States Postal Service!

That's why Republicans passed a law in 2006 requiring the USPS to fund future retirees health fund 75 years in advance!

To make that requirement is an attempt to destroy a service the government provides the citizens!

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

I feel that only grim death itself could stop me voting against him. 

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

I dont get outraged over liberal spin.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

He will corrupt the results and drag it out in the “Roy Cohn style” of using the court system to obstruct any result so  he can remain in the White House and avoid prison for all his criminal activities.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 months ago

I feel the half Danish somebody left by the copy machine yesterday is fresher than this parrot point...

• BB
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Actually, he is trying to suppress Voter Fraud.  Fraud in 2016 gave Hillie an estimated 5 million extra votes.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

No entitlements means no democracy and no services. Whine all you like, nobody has to fund your election.  You're not ready to be a country.  You just work here.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

I'm glad I was right about him being the most corrupt president ever. He needs to be impeached again.

• 7 months ago

AnnonieTroll fail.                   

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.