Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Would you join a protest to allow Jo Jorgensen and Howie Hawkins to debate Joe Biden and Donald Trump?

I think it's only fair that the third party candidates be allowed to get a word in. Even if they don't win the election, they should at least get to be on the debate stage. Also, the debates would be much more interesting to watch with more diverse opinions. I think the thresholds should be shifted to allow the top 4 candidates. 

The powers that be would not like to allow the third parties to debate, but I think someone should organize a protest for this. Let JJ and HH on stage!

No, I would not join that protest.

I do not want to give a platform to unelectable radicals. If they cannot get enough support to qualify for the debates under the current rules they should not participate.

• Mark

Third parties have to have a certain amount of poll votes/voters before they are allowed to be in a debate. The last third party I remember was the late Ross Perot back in the 90s. He polled at about 25 percent of the voters.

I think Willie brown should be behind Kamala at the debate, her husband won't mind.