Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 1 month ago

Do you think it is possible for a vicious person to reincarnate into a good person after death?

43 Answers

Relevance
  • Git
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

If reincarnation is true, it would be unlikely such a vicious person would come back good.

In reincarnation, a part of a person survive death and is reborn. If a person’s dominant traits are viciousness, that part of him would most likely survive.

• 1 month ago

No because there is no reincarnation after death

• 1 month ago

Possible. What he becomes depends on his environment.

• 1 month ago

Possible. If not he cannot get the reincarnation into the other world.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • um.................................nope

Besides in reincarnation was true that person would come back as dung beetle

• 1 month ago

If you do not learn to be a decent person in this life, you'll have to start from scratch in the next.

• Prince
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I think that if you examine that question you will find that it would be difficult to reincarnate at any other time. But going through death and rebirth is a tremendous experience and you should always give each new baby a fresh start and treat them all decently that they may learn to be a loving being.

• j153e
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Ir the "vicious" thing is repented of, there is a mercy that permits a repentant person to try, try again, to improve.  Example:  Genghis Khan's lifestream reincarnated into 20th century America; his new soul-field initiative, aka his soul, earned his medical degree, and he was a respected healer. 

• 1 month ago

There is no evidence for reincarnation - nor against it, for that matter.  So, since we're limited to speculation, we might as well speculate that as anything else.

• 1 month ago

I'm going to put myself down as unqualified to answer this question.

I have no reason to know that such a thing as reincarnation exists.

And, I have no knowledge of whether there is anything relevant to our existence beyond what we know as death... and no way to verify or even realistically suggest the existence of an "after" life.

And anyone that believes they can answer this question is a lying bucket of doucheberries.

Having said that...

Yeah, sure, why not...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.