Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 2 months ago

I REALLY FEEL SO BAD. IS THIS WORTH ENDING MY RELATIONSHIP OVER!?? AM I SIMPLY OVERREACTING TO THIS!?!?!?! HELP ASAP!?!?! ?

Before me and my boyfriend dated. He gave mixed signals like crazy. He would do romantic things but still said we are friends. So I as a last resort made a fake insta and acted as if I was someone else looking for relationship advice. I asked certain things like "what does ___ mean" and ask if he was in that situation,what would he do or what would it mean if he did that. He blocked the account and told me about it. He never knew it was me. I acted as if it was someone else. I talked about MYSELF to him as if I was someone else when it was actually me running the page. I acted like it was some random person when he talked to me about it. I regret this. We dated months later but I feel bad for doing this. Is this the worst thing ever? Do I deserve to die? We have a very very good and happy relationship. We never fight. We truly love each other. But this dumb thing i did once is making me feel I deserve to leave him.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Does the word: drama queen, mean anything to you?

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

just a huge stalker troll

• LAN
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Why do you continually post this drama seeking idiocy?

• 2 months ago

shut up you sensationalist prat.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.