Ramiro
Ramiro asked in Food & DrinkNon-Alcoholic Drinks · 3 months ago

Water, do you enjoy it more than soda?

Favorite Answer

I drink water when I'm thirsty or to take medication but I couldn't say I “enjoy” it (it's like I can's say I “enjoy” breathing air). It's very, very rare that I drink soda.

Of the two I prefer water.

I enjoy cold water with ice and a squeeze of lemon on a hot day. I usually drink just herbal teas (water and tea bag, nothing else added) during the day for hydration. I do usually save soda's for special occasion - they're a treat I look forward to so I guess more itneresting/prefer them over water but I'd feel lethargic / unwell if I drank them more regularly or in place of water to stay hydrated. 

Drinking soda every day for a few months starts to hurt.  Never had any such problem with water. 

• HMFan

My Mom was a water drinker. I personally need SOME kind of flavor to enjoy a beverage. Throw in some unnecessary and insanely high amounts of sugar and I’m there...

No, but it's what I drink because it's jealthier.

I've gotten used to the soda stream without flavoring and I HATED seltzer ALL my life.

I still drink Milk with peanut butter or Spaghetti, and I know I get it all the time, but Spaghetti for some reason I NEED milk, just been that way, thought it was the norm.

Yes because water is out of any chemicals and blessing from God. i ever enjoy it as compared with soda. 

• CB

Yes - rarely drink sweet/flavored drinks of any kind. Unsweetened iced tea I enjoy more than water.

• Kev

No I don't like it more than Soda but I drink it more than Soda, as it's better for me, (or so I keep being told!)

I enjoy strawberry water more than anything.