I had a dream that I was underwater helping a shark give birth? Any idea what that means?

I aided the baby shark out of the vagina and I basically handed it to her and they both swam away. I have my own idea about what that’s supposed to mean I just wanted to hear other opinions about it

• Boy

that means that you care and have a strong compassionate for animal wildlife very much, even will risk your life for animals and go steep measures to help them. 

Okay, first of all, we are dealing with a dream, and not reality.  (Sharks do not have live births, but rather lay eggs.  I looked it up on Wiki and Google.)  But that is beside the point, as in your dream, a water creature gave birth to a live being from her vagina. Basically you aided in the birth of a sea creature. Now, in your REAL Life, who is pregnant?  Or who would you like to be pregnant, possibility with your child?  It seems to me that the basic theme of this dream is you helping in receiving a child, and then releasing the child back to it's mother.  Perhaps you are divorced and you see the child every now and then, but in the end, you have to release the child back to the mother?  

U fear the idea of parenthood but u like babies