Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 7 months ago

Why was the period 1st July 2019 - 30th June 2020 the warmest 12 months ever recorded?

@JJ. Believe it or not, that's the most sensible answer so far 

• JJ
    Favorite Answer

The Book of Exodus, Chapter 10, Verse 4 says, If you refuse to let them go, I will bring locusts into your country tomorrow. Exodus 10:12 says, And the Lord said to Moses, “Stretch out your hand over Egypt so that locusts swarm over the land and devour everything growing in the fields, everything left by the hail.”

Source(s): So you see, Godidit

Note that the answer by JJ relates to events about 2,500 years ago.

In AU these past 3 Months have been Below average winter temps if global warming was true it would have been Hotter

Everyone knows that months June - September are considered hot, warm, humid, scorching, or any other moniker that can be considered of a high heat. This is hardly news. What really astounds me is how each and every summer loads of people claim it's hotter than last year's summer. The heat has always been high during the summer months. And yes there are certain days that are record-breaking for heat but that is completely normal. During the summer we come to expect this kind of heat, and if a heat wave happened during fall or winter then that would be surprising, but then again not really. Weather is very unpredictable and no matter how much time and effort those in that field put in, we have no control, no real influence, and no guarantees with how favorable or stable the weather will or should turn out to be. What is really going to make you smile is in a couple months you will probably be wondering why it is so cold, icy, chilly, freezing, or frosty. If you notice humans complain a lot about the weather because of no other conversation point they have with other individuals. The weather is usually an ice breaker as far as conversations go or an introductory topic to start a conversation. Try that experiment sometime. Though I warn you you will roll your eyes after a while because pointing out the obvious in weather you and another are experiencing together gets real old real quick.

It wasn't.......

You might wanna check the internet for that.

You'll have to ask them that question.

I have only one account.

Lmao alarmists are bad for America!  LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your source is a 17 year old PR girl?

Your source doesn't understand that storms occur every season?

Fires, floods, heatwaves, droughts, etc. have all declined globallly over decades.

I almost wondered if this was a joke, but then I saw Georgie posted it.

I would like to say this is Pure Comedy Gold! but this is alarmist epic fail.