Which will you vote for Joe Biden or Donald Trump?

Give your reasons. And how do you know it is true?

• Frank
    Favorite Answer

Trump.  He’s done an outstanding job for being the most attacked president in history. 

smokin joe abviously !! whadda a guy!

oh wait, dancing donald has those twinkletoes!!

maybe I'll vote for him!

hey you aint 'democrate' are you? spying on our public show of hands elextion process?

Ah heerd tell ye 'democrstes' spy!

Joe just cause I'm I have no balls

Joe, since I believe in democracy. Also, there's no perfect political party, but being a president and telling people to inject disinfectant is unquestionably wrong- and no that wasn't sarcastic. Some even followed his advice given his position of power. Can't imagine him being voted again/

• James

Republicans are why I will vote for Joe.

i will do a write in vote like i did in 2008 and 2016.

Biden.

I think of him like an  "administrator" bought to recover a company who's previous management has bought it to collapse. 

He won't do anything radical but put things back on sounder foundations which can be built on by later management. 

• John W

I will be voting all Democrat in November because Biden actually has plans to unite the country and move things forward in fighting the coronavirus and get the bills sitting on Moscow Mitch's desk that the people have asked for.

I'm going to vote for the guy who understands what it means to be a family man. Someone who has lived through tragedy. Someone who rode the train to work. Someone who didn't have to pay porn star $130,000 to keep silent. Someone who doesn't lie even when it doesn't benefit him. Someone who didn't have a fake university. Guess who I'm going to vote for.

Neither. I don't trust either candidate.