Have you ever met anyone famous ?

If so, who?

Update:

I've met Todd Helton, the former Rockies baseball player, a few times, but I was young and don't remember much. lol

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

i met the dude that sings the go compare commercial when i was really young lmaooo

• 1 month ago

I met Tom Wopat (Luke Duke from the Dukes of Hazzard) and he was really nice I even got his autograph. 

• 1 month ago

Yes, Sherman Helmsley of the Jeffersons in early 1998, and the boy band minuto in 1997.

Attachment image
  • 1 month ago

Sort of. I've seen quite a few up close, actors and actresses. I was standing right beside my Grandmother and her friend as she talked to Prince Charles, many decades ago now. I was pretty young. Princess Diana was only about 25 feet from me. I've gotten a few autographs from different athletes here and there too.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Yes, but I'm not at liberty to reveal that informatio

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I met Steven and Liv Tyler at an Outback steakhouse in Massachusetts

I saw the singer JoJo at the mall in a shoe store in Mass

I saw Nicole from the Pussy Cat dolls at a department store standing next to me trying on makeup at a makeup counter

• SW-6
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Some I met, some I "worked with" (movie extra) some I saw up close:  Ben Affleck, Toni Collette, Jennifer Lopez, Andre 3000, the cast of Jersey Girl, Charles Barkley, Donavan McNab (not very nice) and some local celebrities in my area.  :)

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I met a few moms from the tv series DanceMoms before, and one of the girls from the show too. I met Sarah and her mom Christi twice, and I met Kendall's mom Jill before.

• Jesere
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes, they are all long dead

• keerok
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes, but I'm not at liberty to reveal that information. ;)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.