Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 2 months ago

Was my weed laced?

This has been on my mind ever since this happened, wanna hear it from some people. 2 years ago some friends and I went to smoke and chill. We got the weed from some dealer at another school. So we smoke it passing the bong around and it's chill. 5-10 mins I'm knocked out cold, I wake up in my friends lap to see everything spinning and I can't stop it, legit it's like my eyes were going in circles and I couldn't stop it. After that I can't feel anything in my body, it's the first time I've ever experienced this, it's like I was a ghost. After freaking the **** out my friends r trying their best to shut me the **** up, but it only got worst. This is no high like I've ever experienced. My heart was beating so fast it felt like it was gonna pop out of my chest, I could hear the liquid inside of my body and organs flowing through me, I couldn't make new thoughts, I convinced myself I was dead and I felt like I died and was on my way to hell. I had no sense of myself, it's like I was living through a video game. It's like Satan was picking the fibres of my brain while simultaneously skull ******* it. I thought I was gonna be retarded for the rest of my life while it stopped in like an hour but still felt disassociated for a few days. It was by far the scariest thing I've ever experienced and tops all the scary **** I've ever done or went through. Was my **** laced? Salvia? Opinions? 

Sounds like it could have been. Weed is a relaxant, not a stimulant.

In fact, sounds like what happened to my brother back in February (not Valentine's Day, he's got no time for b!tchy ladies after two divorces that left two bankruptcies on his financial history, thank G_d he didn't have kids with either of them). He went out to party with a friend of his, and doesn't remember most of the night. I got called to pick him up from the ER where he was acting like he was wasted as h@ll from booze, and the first thing he recalls the next day was me propping him up and unlocking the front door. We're positive that he got weed laced with something, and still keeping an eye out on any physical symptoms in case they're aftereffects of something.