Should I talk to my friend again?

I’m a 22 year old guy and last year around this time I became friends with a 48 year old woman. To keep a long story short, she’s a customer of mine at the store I work at and she has mutual friends with me and she found me through social media and we just started talking and became friends. The problem was, she lives with a very very abusive boyfriend and she started to involve me in her life. Telling me horror stories. And it became too much for me to deal with. So. I told her she either had to stop telling me those stories, or stop talking to me because it was upsetting me. So she stopped talking to me. But now I’ve got her texting me about wanting me to be friends with her again and I don’t know what to do. 

Do not re establish contact with her unless A) She is no longer with the abusive boyfriend and B) She apologizes to you for using you as a therapist.  Even under those conditions I don't think its wise to befriend a person who leeches on like that, chances are that she will still lay a lot of her mental problems at your feet.

• She sounds lonely and needy. Shes weird for sure. Maybe she likes you more than a friend.

She does sound toxic. You shouldn't reply to any of her messages. Block her as well.