Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsCats · 1 month ago

Is it bad to get another cat so soon?

My cat of fifteen years on Sunday. I'm devastated. I have another cat, but she has a completely different personality. My other cat loves me, but hasattitude, and doesn't really care for others. My baby who passed however, was like my child in my eyes. She and anither cat I had who died three years earlier were the sweetest most loving fur babies, and everyone loved them. I'm obviously not reading to get another cat immediately, bit there is a kitten who will be available for adoption in 3-4 weeks. She is equally beautiful, cuddly, and social able. Her foster mom says she  follow people around the house, and like my baby that past, everyone loved her. I know this kitten is be a replacement, but her personality sounds so similar... like what I look for in my cats. I'm really trying.to decided if I should get her. Because right now my house feels empty

• Brian

No  Only you know when it is right to get a new one.

Get her if she is so sweet. You need luck to find a good kitty and you cannot count on luck.

• JJ

No it's not bad - if you think it's not too soon, then it's not too soon.