Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 2 months ago

Is it even legal for Kanye West and Jared Kushner to be meeting in an election campaign?

From the appearance, it looks like a voting strategy effort is being plotted to hurt Biden. Is this meeting even legal? Is there any accountability for them if it is not?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • PoBoy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I don’t care.  In fact, the more of a leadership role those two morons take, the better I like it.

• ANON
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

So you’re saying it should be illegal for an American to talk to an American about a rival American? Selecting Harris based on skin colour rather than merit whats that if it’s not a voting strategy? How did things get this bad? How have we become so Dumb? Colleges have a lot to answer for!  

• John W
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The Trump administration doesn't care if something is legal or not. Trump knows if he loses he will spend the rest of his life in prison. The people around him, his sycophants, should be worried though. If Trump tells them to do something illegal  and they do it, then they will be held criminally liable.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Don't worry. West spouted some demented gibberish and Kushner looked confused and said he'd get back with an answer after he talked to "Dad."

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Biden hurt himself

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

???????????

When is it illegal to meet with someone else on the election bid?

Perhaps Kanye may teach President Trump how to "Illegally  speak at a Black Church" when your are on the ballot.

Hillary made an azz out of herself in 2007!

Source:

Search Results

Web results

User Clip: Hillary Clinton I Don't Feel No Ways tired | C-SPAN ...www.c-span.org › video › user-clip-hillary-clinton-feel...

Mar 4, 2007 - Hillary Clinton's accent change when speaking to black congregation in the south (Selma, Alabama).

• 2 months ago

You skeered? lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.