Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceInvesting · 1 month ago

How can I invest in OMNY?

I know OMNY is not a publicly traded company. However is there any companies that have a strong position/ownership stake in the company that I can invest in? Tap & Go is the future so I would like to get in now.

OMNY is not a company.

It is simply the branding that the NY Metro system created.

Nor is it the name of a product.

OMNY is created by a software company called Cubic Transportation Systems, Inc.  They are traded on the NYSE as CUB.

- They have not had a good year, about 1/3 less per share then they did in Feb.

I doubt it's that less people are traveling/passenger so you will need to research the stock decline. 

Unless they have some kind of financing you cant. And if they did it would probably be for accredited investors only. Something tells you you are not accredited.

To be an accredited investor, a person must have an annual income exceeding $200,000, or $300,000 for joint income, for the last two years with expectation of earning the same or higher income in the current year. An individual must have earned income above the thresholds either alone or with a spouse over the last two years. The income test cannot be satisfied by showing one year of an individual's income and the next two years of joint income with a spouse. The exception to this rule is when a person is married within the period of conducting a test.

A person is also considered an accredited investor if they have net worth exceeding $1 million, either individually or jointly with his spouse. The SEC also considers a person to be an accredited investor if they are a general partner, executive officer, director or a related combination thereof for the issuer of unregistered securities.