Anonymous

I know this sounds racist ?

So I’m a white female and when I was younger I wasn’t racist so I dated and fooled around with black men but it’s been so long since I have but now I feel disgusted that I did that and I don’t know what to do. Ever since black lives matter movement was created I see the ignorance in black people towards whites and now I’m starting not to like them. Can you be racist if you still have or dated black people 

You should feel disgusted. At least now you see the error of your ways.

But Alexis, what you did with black men is quite literally an act of beastiality. Yes, it's not much different than if you were to fool around with a dog or horse. You should  be ashamed.

Blacks are a different species with different genetics. Look it up for yourself. Most people just don't talk about it because it's not politically correct. 

You better learn to like them again. No white guy is going to want you.

Yes, you would be considered racist by the definition of the word.

• Ann

I think a lot of people are thinking the same way. I didn't have a problem with most Blacks until I encountered them in the real world. Many are racist toward me for my existence. 

reported