I am having difficulties in finding decent work in 2020?

I have applied for jobs all over town. The census, gas stations, diners, grocery stores, even place outside of town. The list continues, I am starting to think people are against me. Even may be deliberately paying people off not to hire me. What should I do, seriously?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

good luck finding anything better, work is work, beggars can't be choosers

• 1 month ago

If athiest , try scientific ways - .. If religious,  pray to God ! .... Hard working and trying more efforts , has no alternatives - if you are an honest person !

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Same here. Try retail maybe? I've seen  lot of job postings for retail in my area... we are in a pandemic, so don't be too hard on yourself during this time.

• ricky
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

When everyone around you seems to be losing their minds, it’s probably YOU! You are obviously being outperformed by others. Learn how to interview better. I’d leave out telling them you believe everyone is out to get you. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Trust me--it's not YOU. It's this bizarre situation our country is in right now. My son has been unemployed for two months and even though he's highly qualified, still can't find a job. Lot's of people are in the same boat. There's nothing you can do except keep on trying. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I already know how hard it is to find work, and now you know how hard it is to find work.

Happy job hunting!

• Tavy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Have any of these places advertised vacancies , or are you just hoping there might be jobs?

• 1 month ago

Can you put me in touch with these people who are paying others to not hire you? I’d like to not hire you too.  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You should work on your paranoia.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes, the entire world is against you and there are teams of people all collaborating to ensure you never get a job. I am in charge but its really a team effort.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.