Mitchell asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 month ago

I'm 14 almost 15, I'm about 6'2 and I weigh 300lb Should I be worried?

Not if you want to audition for the part of Jabba the Hutt.

get involved in sports at your school.

• Judy

Yes, and your parents too.  According to the BMI calculator on Bing, your BMI is 38.5 and your healthy weight for your height is: 124.6 lbs. - 176 lbs. meaning you are obese.

Yes and no!  You shouldn’t worry because you are still growing and all that food that you are consuming isn’t a total waste , they help you grow and be productive , however too much of anything can be harmful as they say. I would try to look into internment fasting this is a very easy and simple way to lose weight without being too hungry. 

• .

Yes, as should your parents. The recommended weight range for a 6'2" male is 180 - 207 lbs, depending on body frame size, per the source calculator. That would make 300 lbs right around the level of morbid obesity (100 or more lbs overweight). 

Probably.  What is your waist line?  No one should have a waist line more than 40 inches.  What is your body fat percentage?  No one should have body fat over 30%.  At your age you should have body fat well below 20%.  If you're 300 pounds with a 32 inch waist line and 15% body fat, then you're fine.  But I suspect those are not your numbers.