Got any life problems?

anything annoying u? stressing u? i care :) 

PRB well it's not that big deal just stress and hard days.....

Milie. It's okay bud u don't have to :) hope u never find them <3

• Favorite Answer

😭😭 Yes! I was crying after work as it was another awful day..going back from work still crying and got inside and just broke down in really big tears and panic I think as breathing was a bit weird..2020 is crap and yep got other things. Have to get medicine so might do that after work tomorrow. 

Also the weather is annoying me and people!

And I think tomorrow is just gonna be as bad! 😑🤦🏼‍♀️

Source(s): What about u?

Thanks for showing this kind gesture ZB 

but you know I don't come here to share my life problems though I've a few 

Don't wanna discuss here in public, I'm sorta introvert in that manner :)

Hope you don't mind it 

Well, there's this girl, and we've been friends for a few weeks now, and I have a crush on her and she has a crush on me and we were both aware of that, so she asked me if I wanted a relationship,,, and I told her that I'd have to think about it, I mean idk if I should even be in a relationship since I'm 14, but I guess I'm just making up excuses at this point:(  I really like her but idk if this is really something I want... I want to be with her but also I just have a strange feeling, I think it might because I have feelings for my best friend.. but idkkk! I mean who am I kidding!? She lives in Argentina! I'm never gonna meet her anyway but I guess the other girl(first 1 I mentioned) doesn't live near me either 😭 God, idk what to do, istg I have a damn crush on all my friends 💀 

I'm just so tired of all this, I want to fall asleep and never wake up:(

• Binks

Well, the mask is severely aggravating my COPD, so along with not doing anything to prevent this illness (since it's already proven not to work), it seems that I'm giving my life so others will supposedly live, and I face arrest for not wearing it (since it is now a law punishable by incarceration), yeah, I'm stressed. There, I said it. Come and get me, Karens.

i Need A Dentist ..... 

Lockdown 🙄🙄🙄