Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Why does it appear to be less people using this site now?

I remember questions used to have heaps of answers, no matter how stupid. But now i see heaps unanswered

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Because yahoo took away the ability to comment on answers and news stories(becoming a liberal propaganda machine), therefore driving away the majority of their users. When their ad revenue bottoms out and stocks tank, they'll see the error in their ways.

• 1 month ago

Because the commenting option is gone. 

• CAB
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It appears that way because visits to this site have been in a constant decline since about 2013.

• susan
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I think the final nail in the coffin is taking away comments, Everyone feels the same but they are not listening to their members,

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

heaps probably had accounts deleted  or just a tiny  few  had tons of accounts  and they are goneeeee ..hopfully not from covid

• 1 month ago

a lot of people probably gravitated towards quora after realizing that this site is a cesspool

• 1 month ago

It appears the use of Yahoo answer has decreased by over 80 percent over the last few years. I would say the main cause is all the trolls, most questions now are moronic atheist and political trolls attacking or making fun of others, sexual perverts and other assorted buffoonery.  There are very few "real" questions which means a lot of people that took their time to answer question have left also.

Removing comments has also even caused many moronic trolls to stop using the platform but the real down fall has been no moderation and allowing anonymous responses/questions.

• Webbo
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Comments disappearing is probably the reason, lots came here to interact and now that's taken away they probably feel no point.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.