jean
Lv 4
jean asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 1 month ago

if there is going to be a world war 3 which countries will be involved ?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

WW3will be caused By the USA just like they caused WW2

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Just like the Second World War it's going to be 2 theatres of war on both sides of the North American continent. We fought Japan in the Forties but this time it is China who are the aggressors, building up the China Sea with artificial islands and oil drilling and refineries in the Gulf of Tonkin and taking over Ecuador and genociding the Native peoples to steal Ecuadorian oil and taking the Rocky Point submarine base from Mexico. China is building up the world's largest armada of submarines and threatening Hong Kong and Taiwan. China will dominate the Pacific theater of war in the 3rd world war. Meanwhile the Atlantic ocean is the other theatre of war with the Islamist terrorists spilling out of the Mediterranean Sea and dominating Europe. They've already gotten into place effortlessly as "refugees" and are all set up to escalate the Jihad. The only hope for Christian Civilisation is an alliance between America and Russia. Russia attacking China simultaneously with the United States is the only hope of stopping China from ruling both Russia and America. The other theatre of war, the Islamists, is more like a swarm of locusts wearing the ugly faces of hideous old men. The only way to combat the islamists successfully is by attrition. America should promise Russia the City of Constantinople and the former Ottoman Empire in exchange for Russia liberating Europe and saving the cradle of Christendom. And America and Russia should divide China between them and agree that America take treacherous Ecuador and Mexico which opened Rocky Point to the Chinese land invasion of the American heartland.  

• Gregg
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Fiji vs Bora Bora.

• Zack
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Probably the countries with nukes. So far those are the U.S, Russia, France, UK, North Korea, Pakistan, China, India, and Israel.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

it will probably start with china and america having an argument then america is gunna be like hey UK we kinda started a war could you get us out of this situation then us in the UK will be like Jesus christ atleast let me finish my Tea

• jimmy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I can't see another world war happening, there are too many countries with nuclear weapons.

• 1 month ago

I imagine the next global conflagration  will start with China flexing their muscles and doing something totally unacceptable. 

Then sides will be drawn,  Yings vs. Yangs. 

• 1 month ago

WHAT PART of WORLD WAR do you not understand... WORLD MEANS WORLD in most schools... 

• 1 month ago

China VS America will be the next big war i believe. The world is already changing it's trading relationship with China, when they start to see losses and prosperity slipping away from them, i don't think they'll let it go without a fight. Just look at how Hitler rose to power. 

• 1 month ago

new Zealand, Greenland, and Israel for no reason.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.