Will those that are left in the damocrat party that have some decency please stop supporting Marxist ideology ?

Keep saying black lives matter in public to keep your job but vote with your brain.

Why is it funny for Republicans to prove you are morons?  Smart Republicans RECOIL when they see how stupid you make them look.

• Sam

There are far more democrats than republicans, get your crying towel ready.

I don't support that. At all. But I'm staying Dem, for now, because I want to help take back the party from the nincompoops currently in charge.

• Yavan

After Trump you want concessions?

You want us to move to your side now?

Well, Fitzgerald 2nd pronoun.

Conservative America has shown itself to be a lost cause. You have made it clear: As long as conservatism exists, America will not be a modern country. Conservatives will always try their darndest to keep a third world mentality alive.

you've discovered a new word, you don't know what it means but you're determined to get some use out of it