Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

I feel so numb I forgot how it feels to be upset?

You know when I was young I used to watch shows about people being addicts and I always thought they were weak minded and it wouldn't happen to me. I can't go without smoking Mary jane at least 2-3 times in a day. If I don't smoke then I'll drink, it makes me numb and makes my problems seem not as big as they are. It's sad that I rely on such things to get on.

• LAN

Oh look!  Yet another pity seeking idiot that can't even figure out how to actually post a real question.   Addicts are weak minded.  Why should anyone care about you when you don't care enough about yourself to take any positive steps at all to try to change your situation.

Everybody searches for a soft spot.

If you feel like getting a life, I suggest going to SMARTRecovery.org. It's like a brainy version of NA - ex-addicts who believe in psychology. Another suggestion - look for your joy. Find a way to get satisfaction out of life, whether it be religion, a hobby, art, or volunteer work.