Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

is #noFap actually beneficial, or is it a myth?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Im going through the same thing. Struggling like crazy. 

But the results are worth it. #nofap is very beneficial. Alot of people will justify masturbation for the sake of pleasure, but masturbation is not healthy.

People are saying that the following is a myth, but its been proven over and over that masturbation "weakens the knees". Athletes (especially males) hold back from masturbation and sex for few months before the match.

Also one of the most important things- self control. You are in control; not your body. 

Cheers, mate.

• Nick
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

myth, and does not work at all

• 2 months ago

I think it depends on the person. For example, men like do practice nofap because they claim it will help them be more confident and assertive. Some men will definitely be more confident, others will probably not. When I've done it, I've been pretty much a more social guy. It's pretty cool for sexual meditation, too. Depends on the guy.

• 2 months ago

Back in my day we used to do Fibonacci February where we jack off in the Fibonacci sequence. at the end of the month, only the alphas still had functioning penises so we got all the babes.  

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • kelvin
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

myth......................

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It works. You will get laid instead of using your hand

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

yes no fap makes you strong , healthy and active

• 2 months ago

nothing i would subscribe to.

• 2 months ago

Not sure what would be so beneficial about it. If you need a fap, then fap.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.