Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Mike Pence said he can't be alone with another woman not his wife. What kind of phobia do you call that?

Update:

@harveyh - how many?  how many male and female encounters are there?  what do you say the percentage is?  Are you more likely to be struck by lightning than accused of something?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

He didn't say that, but I've come to expect such lies and falsehoods from liberals - it's all they have.

He said he WON'T be alone with a woman not his wife because that prevents there ever being any of the type of false claims by women like those the Democrats threw at Trump.

He knows how untrustworthy liberal women are, and how glibly they will lie about people like him.

His decision precludes any such deceitfulness.

It's telling how clueless and misinformed/dishonest you are on the subject.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

He appears to have a fear either of women, or of his ability to control his actions.

• A.J.
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Also doesn't drink alcohol unless his wife is present. It's a gender discrimination based on a religious belief that he cannot trust himself with a woman.

Shows Pence and Trump are both nuts in different ways. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

reported for trolling 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

He's afraid he might cream his magic holy underpants.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I know that scum sucking moral-less vermin like you don't have any values that don't include rioting, looting, and vandalism ---- but some people actually maintain integrity in their marriage.  It's really pathetic that you idiots are such scum that you try and attack good character.  I used to oppose abortion but in the case of democrats aborting each other into extinction, I'm alllll for it.  Look at you.  Why would any woman endure 9 months just so you can be here? 

• 1 month ago

Considering how many people have been accused of inappropriate actions It seems like a good personal policy for someone in his position. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Couple is a troll. 👍

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.